Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leave and absences

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leave and absences Empty Leave and absences Wed May 24, 2017 9:42 pm

Didie

Arresto Menor

Hi
Im currently employed at a bpo company.
Since i came back from m.l. im frequently absent cause i have no one to look after my child i tried looking for a nanny still i cant find one. But i would like to stay with th company because this i the only income i have for the moment.
My absences are all advised. And deducted from my leaves and compensation.
But will it be a grounds for my termination?
It seems like my lead will be using it against me.due to misunderstanding and personal issues.
Help would be very much appreciated since im a working mother. I have no one else to ask for.help.

2Leave and absences Empty Re: Leave and absences Thu May 25, 2017 1:37 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

unfortunately this is an internal matter. it can be used to terminate you but only if it is excessive. How many absences na ba? Have you been given a warning about it? unfortunately the nany issue isn't a valid excuse if its habitual

3Leave and absences Empty Re: Leave and absences Thu May 25, 2017 6:57 pm

Didie

Arresto Menor

No warnings given yet. Even 1. Ive exceeded the number allowed for leaves.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum