Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Justice for a filipina and her son

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Justice for a filipina and her son Empty Justice for a filipina and her son Fri May 19, 2017 3:04 pm

jnlv68

Arresto Menor

I am a friend of the family, and I am helping an jilted, abandoned, unmarried Filipina submit a petition for child support. In general, what has been the average monthly child support payment for an 18 month old baby required of a willfully negligent employed male by the court? Does the Filipina set or suggest the amount or does the court set or suggest the amount? How long does it take to process her petition? If her petition is granted and the father of the baby doesn't pay, will the court enact a wage garnishment against the father's wages? THANKS EVERYONE:)

2Justice for a filipina and her son Empty Re: Justice for a filipina and her son Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:44 am

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

1. There is no exact amount. The amount of support is dependent on the capacity of the giver and the need of the one who deserves to ask for it.

2. You have to ask for garnishment.

If your friend is indigent go to the Public Attorney's Office.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum