Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need advice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need advice Empty Need advice Tue May 16, 2017 8:21 am

Neverbackdown

Arresto Menor

I caughy my huband cheating on me 5 years ago. The girl said that she didn't know that my husband is married. I caught him when I checked his facebook account. It's just sweet messages but my husband said she never met the girl. I confronted the girl bet let it pass cause she said she didn't know. I caught them again but this time a money has been involved. I saw a receipt on my husbands bag and saw the name of the girl. It has been going on for 5years now. They are both denying it. They said that he just bought something from her. I only have fb messages and the bank receipt. How can I file a case?

2Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Tue May 16, 2017 12:25 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

unfortunately if your basis is the fb conversations alone, it will not be enough to file a case against them.

3Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Tue May 16, 2017 12:32 pm

Neverbackdown

Arresto Menor

Thank you.for your swift reply. I'm currently working on something. I have a suspicion that they met outside the country if I was able to prove that and that they stayed in one hotel room can I file a case.

4Need advice Empty Re: Need advice Wed May 17, 2017 2:01 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

yes if you have proof that they stayed together in a hotel room together, it is enough proof to file a case against them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum