Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illigitimate Children

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illigitimate Children Empty Illigitimate Children Thu May 11, 2017 10:58 am

TimLL

Arresto Menor

Good Day. How can i change the surname of my two kids.? They are using the surname of their mother. My 2 Years old Girl and my Boy 14 days only.. Last week she proces the registration of the name of our baby boy and the problem she didint put again my surname.. Can you Please help me what can I do to immidieatly change it..
Were not married yet. BUT i want my son and my daughter use my surname

Thank You and God Bless

2Illigitimate Children Empty Re: Illigitimate Children Thu May 11, 2017 12:08 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

If you have not signed on the birth certificate of your children, you may execute an Affidavit of Paternity - acknowledging your children. If you want to have the surname of your children changed, the mother has to execute an Affidavit to Allow Use Surname of Father. You have to go to the local civil registrar where their birth certificates were registered to update their record. For your 14 yr old boy, pwede pa mabago agad yun kasi bago pa lang.

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

3Illigitimate Children Empty Re: Illigitimate Children Thu May 11, 2017 12:19 pm

TimLL

Arresto Menor

Oops. Ganito po kasi ang Problem.. Ayaw ng mother & father ng girl na pg hnd ko nabyrn ung ibng ngastos nila sa hospital hnd dw sakin iaapelido.. so yung girl sumusunod tlga sa parents nya.. this is the second time.. unexpected na nung nanganak sya out of budget ako at CS sya.. ang kondisyon pg hnd q nbayrn hnd iaapelido sakin.. so gnun n nmn po gnwa nila.. I want to work it underground b4 mg 1 month ung baby boy ko.. gusto ko maapelido sakin without their concent. I will surprise them.. MATAPOBRE KASI sila..

4Illigitimate Children Empty Re: Illigitimate Children Thu May 11, 2017 2:51 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

OK, I understand. However, there is no other way around it kasi kailangan ng consent ng mother para maapelyido sa iyo ang mga bata since hindi kayo kasal.

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

5Illigitimate Children Empty Re: Illigitimate Children Wed May 24, 2017 10:07 am

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

The use of the father's surname is a right that belongs to the illegitimate child, and the mother as the person exercising SOLE parental authority for them can choose for them whether to exercise this right or not.

You cannot impose your will on them. There are other ways to prove your worthiness other than forcing the issue regarding your surname.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum