Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBI Hit. please help. urgent

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NBI Hit. please help. urgent Empty NBI Hit. please help. urgent Wed May 10, 2017 10:49 pm

Kitten

Arresto Menor

hello po. is this discussion still active? pwede po ba akong magtanong? been working for like 13 years now. and i renewed my NBI 4 times already. last renewal ko was August 2013. I am applying for a new job and NBI is a requirement. I applied last April 25 and it was my first time to get a hit. I was asked to come back by May 9. Come May 9, through releasing, I was told that i need to go to the main office to have a quality control. Is is possible that any cases named after me happened between August 2013 up to present? if in case, what reasons it could be? I am somehow worried since it is my first time to be in this situation. plus may issue pa ako nun sa isang lending company na nahiraman namin. 6 payments yun though i was only able to made 3 payments. i lost my contact with them and also my job at that time. di ko a talaga sila macontact ngayon. please help kasi po natatakot na talaga ako. thanks po

2NBI Hit. please help. urgent Empty Re: NBI Hit. please help. urgent Thu May 11, 2017 7:45 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

just proceed to the interview. wag ka matakot at kahit may kaso ka naman eh di ka naman dadamputin dun. rerefer ka lang kung saan yung case mo kung may kaso ka man.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum