Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBI Hit Please Reply

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NBI Hit Please Reply Empty NBI Hit Please Reply Wed May 10, 2017 10:48 pm

Kitten

Arresto Menor

hello po. is this discussion still active? pwede po ba akong magtanong? been working for like 13 years now. and i renewed my NBI 4 times already. last renewal ko was August 2013. I am applying for a new job and NBI is a requirement. I applied last April 25 and it was my first time to get a hit. I was asked to come back by May 9. Come May 9, through releasing, I was told that i need to go to the main office to have a quality control. Is is possible that any cases named after me happened between August 2013 up to present? if in case, what reasons it could be? I am somehow worried since it is my first time to be in this situation. plus may issue pa ako nun sa isang lending company na nahiraman namin. 6 payments yun though i was only able to made 3 payments. i lost my contact with them and also my job at that time. di ko a talaga sila macontact ngayon. please help kasi po natatakot na talaga ako. thanks po

2NBI Hit Please Reply Empty Re: NBI Hit Please Reply Wed May 17, 2017 5:26 am

Amg52381

Arresto Menor

Do you received any summons? If none, nothing to worry. Just attend the verification process. They would ask you for some personal questions like: what is your addresses? Your recent job? Etc.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum