Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

JOB ORDER Employee

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JOB ORDER Employee Empty JOB ORDER Employee Thu May 04, 2017 6:10 pm

kendhalle16

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I am a Job Order employee, in a government office. I am currently resigning but they want me to pay the Small Business Counselors’ Course seminar that I have attended. I did not sign any contract regarding the seminar that I have to pay it if I will not extend my contract. They insist that they told me that i need to renew my contract if i am to attend SBCC. I want to know my right. I want to know if I really need to pay the seminar fee for the SBCC that I attended before i can resign. They are telling me that we had a verbal agreement regarding the seminar, but I swear, they did not tell me a thing about it before they ask me to attend the said seminar.

I hope you can help me.

2JOB ORDER Employee Empty Re: JOB ORDER Employee Thu May 04, 2017 9:27 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

unless they can prove otherwise, i dont think they can charge you for it. do you have co workers that attended the seminar? do they also assert that they have not been told?

3JOB ORDER Employee Empty Re: JOB ORDER Employee Fri May 05, 2017 1:37 pm

kendhalle16

Arresto Menor

I have a co-worker and he told me that he was not informed too. The admin held my salary, and told me I cannot resign unless I pay the seminar fee. I need to resign immediately as I am going to my mother abroad. I have worries that if I won't pay the seminar fee, they will not give me a certificate of employment, worst is that they will give me a bad review as a worker. I really need to know if I should pay the fee, or if I have a legal right not to do as they say.

4JOB ORDER Employee Empty Re: JOB ORDER Employee Fri May 05, 2017 6:20 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

if they didnt tell you, you have a legal right to contest it. you just have to weigh how nuch the fee is vs how soon do you need the COE

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum