Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wants to terminate an employee because of her misbehavior and willful disobedience of order

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chatschan888

Arresto Menor

We had this employee with us for more than 15yrs. She is the longest staying employee kaya matigas na ang ulo. She ignores orders that are given. Several time, she is told not to bring her daughter to work but still she doesnt follow. Her reason di naman alagain ang anak ko. How can a 4yr old not be alagain?? and that bigyan ko daw sya ng pang bayad sa yaya. What kind of answer is that??? my parents are too kind they allow her to do that. But now that i also manage the business. i dont want that to continue because other employees will follow her wrong doings. Makapal na ang mukha talaga.

another thing, she gave our competitors the contact number of our suppliers. Isnt it conflict of interest? grounds din po yon diba?

and the latest incident. She accused me of intentionally pushing her. I was closing our accordian gate then nabangga sya dahil nandun sya sa likod ko. Sinadya ko daw syang itulak. How can i do that when i was pulling the door and that she positioned herself in a place na mababangga sya knowing na hihilain ko ang pinto dahil sinasara ko. She got mad and freak out cursing and saying all those bad things demonyo ka, wag mo ako gaguhin, gago ka, etc..

I really want to terminate her but the right way so as to prevent her from coming back and sueing us back in the future.

thanks

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

issue a memo regarding all her wrong doing.. pag ganon pa din.. issue another memo with final warning.. pag ganon pa din.. then give her due process.. 2 notice rule + hearing.. then terminate her..

chatschan888

Arresto Menor

should the memo be in tagalog form? baka sabihin di naintindihan maging issue pa next time. Kailangan pa ba pa receive ang memo?

im planning to make a memo on the rules like a reminder and then pag umulit 2nd memo na then 3rd would be termination.

What if hindi tinanggap ang memo? may kabastusan kasi ang ugali lalo na kung di pabor sa kanya.

thanks

joomlaboy

Arresto Menor

ipadala mo sa last known address through registerd mail, para may proof ka na sinunod mo ang due process. hindi kelangan pirmahan nung emplyee

also, it doesnt matter kung english or tagalog. dapat na eexplain sa kanya yung memo bago or after i serve. kung hindi nya naintindihan, responsibility nyang alamin at magtanong, if she doesnt, then it means na tinaggap nya at naintindihan nya.

fritz_dem

Arresto Menor

OMG, you're the employer madam yet this employee of you is cursing you and worst call you NAMES? I think if you have captured video of what happened, it could testify if she'd sue you in case you'd terminate her. Ang hirap kasi pag ganyang sinasagot-sagot ka ng employee mo tapos feeling mo wala kang magawa kasi takot ka ma sue back. Pag ganon, necessary pa po ba ang due process?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum