Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Even grave offense still gives no right to terminate an employee

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

good_intention

Arresto Menor

I was terminated from service after my 2 yrs and 10 mos service, no derogatory record and one of the top perfomers. I was treminated beacsue they said I commited the act of "fraud". Where in I have good faith of doing the act. That time I was doing an investigation. I didnt deny all allegation. I acknowwledge and said that I have good intention to support and help the campaign. The bosses said that the client dont wanna see me taking calls that's why they need to remove me from service. I didnt resign because I know i didnt commit any fraud.

Base sa mga nababasa ko, kahit gaanu pa ka offensive ang ginawa mo hdne pa rin sapat na batayan yu para iterminate ka (xempre case to case basis) Pero kung minor minor lang parang pwede pa rin ilaban.

Papos nmn po ng mga cases aout fraud found guilty but termination still outweight the result?

thanks

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

did they exercise due process when they terminated you? 2 Notice Rule and hearing?

good_intention

Arresto Menor

yes po at yung letter of termination nila, parang they put words in my mouth ksi po inamin ko sya pero sabi ko in good cause. Sabi nila ayw n ng Client na nagtatawag ako akya even I have good cause. Ayaw kasi nila paalam sa client yung na discover ko kasi sila ang malilintikan. 1st offense ko po in 2yrs and 10mos no any bad record or what so ever. I was expecting na pwede ako ilipat ng acct instead of termination.
May marerecommend po ba kayong atty?

thank you po

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

kung may due process, and fault mo talaga.. i dont think you have a case..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum