Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Backpay issue - Negative back pay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Backpay issue - Negative back pay Empty Backpay issue - Negative back pay Wed May 03, 2017 3:57 pm

sang.in18

Arresto Menor

Hi atty,

I have served this company for like 1 year and 5 months when I decided to resign from my position. I filed my resignation last January 15, 2017 but it got rejected by my supervisor. He is asking if I can stay 2 more weeks before I resign so I did. I told him that I will accept it if my rendering service will be 2 weeks only. He agreed so I re-filed my resignation January 30, 2017 and in my resignation I stated that this is an irrevocable resignation and my service will be until Feb 15. I thought that they are all aware of the situation (even the HR). Now, here comes the problem. During my service, I was absent for like 5 days (alternating absences) and I thought I had my SLs so I think it's just fine. I was not able to get my last pay (for the cut off January 16-31) because I thought that will be part of my back pay. When my last day came, I filed my clearance however my boss was not there during my filing so it got delayed till Feb 28. I had finished filing it and got a response from them that it will be processed 30-45 days. Now, I followed up what happen to my back pay because it is almost 60 days. They told me that I have negative back pay due to my 5 absences when I rendered service. I'm confused as to what happened to my January 16-31 payroll and the days I came to work during my render. Please help me. I appreciate your help.

Note: This is not a call center company. It's an E-Commerce company here in the Phl.

2Backpay issue - Negative back pay Empty Re: Backpay issue - Negative back pay Wed May 03, 2017 6:32 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

talk to your HR and request for a break down of the charges incurred. you can also ask for your leave balance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum