Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Backpay and COE

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Backpay and COE Empty Backpay and COE Mon May 21, 2018 7:45 am

Mauress

Arresto Menor

Hi. Nagsign ako before last feb 1 ng contract under probationary period for 1 month. But then I didnt sign the second contract for regularization because im planning to resign from the company on october for the reason that i have review full time for my board exam and im tired of travelling more than an hour going to work and another going home.
The probationary contract says that i have to pay the company 2mos of my salary if i will leave the company in less than 3 years. I just knew that there's a contract like that on my first day of work because they didnt let me get interviewed by the hr or by the president unlike the other employees. I just met the hr manager on my first day showing the probationary contract. Is that ok or legal?
Another thing. If i will be resigning on october can i still demand for a backpay and COE?
Thank you

2Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Mon May 21, 2018 11:52 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

did you sign yung performance bond? medyo iffy yan. when you resign in october, they will probably charge you with the bond. as such they will probably withhold your final pay and the coe. then you can file money claims sa dole/nlrc. sila mag determine kung dapat meron kang bayaran or wala. pag settled na yung issue iorder ng dole yung employer to furnish you a coe

3Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Mon May 21, 2018 12:13 pm

Mauress

Arresto Menor

Yes i signed the employment bond. Because during that time i dont know about the bond and i dont have choice because i left my previous job for this. There's a time that a DOLE representative visit our hr. And they are not disclosing about the contract , our hr said that it is just a special action form..

4Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Mon May 21, 2018 12:24 pm

Mauress

Arresto Menor

This is the document that i've signed.

5Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Mon May 21, 2018 12:27 pm

Mauress

Arresto Menor

Backpay and COE Img_2012

6Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Mon May 21, 2018 12:34 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

malinaw na nakalagay don sa pinirmahan mo yung bond.. bakit sabi mo hindi mo alam about the bond?

7Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Mon May 21, 2018 12:36 pm

Mauress

Arresto Menor

What i mean is unlike other employee hindi ako na interview and na brief about sa 3 year contract na iniimposed nila.. Nalaman ko. Lang siya ng mismong araw ng first day ko..

8Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Mon May 21, 2018 1:08 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

so nung pumirma ka hindi mo binasa?

9Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Mon May 21, 2018 1:09 pm

Mauress

Arresto Menor

I read it.

10Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Mon May 21, 2018 1:11 pm

Mauress

Arresto Menor

Is it valid that even thou i signed it the contract and the conditions was being presented to me upon my entry to the company. And the fact that they are requiring employees to stay 3 yrs even though theres no provided trainings or study leave for employee growth?

11Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Mon May 21, 2018 2:01 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yung dole/nlrc (arbiter) ang magdetermine if pwede nila singilin sayo. In my opinion malabo but meron paring possibility since nag sign ka nga.

If ni present pala sayo and hindi katanggap tanggap eh why did you sign?

12Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Mon May 21, 2018 2:18 pm

Mauress

Arresto Menor

Because i left my job for this opportunity and for practical reasons. And I started doing this work in the morning pa lang then around 3pm in the afternoon lang din na present sakin yung contract. At dun ko lang nalaman ang nilalaman kung kailan nakapag simula na ko.

13Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Mon May 21, 2018 2:19 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

pwede mo naman i question yun bago ka mag sign.. if you don't agree don't sign.

14Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Mon May 21, 2018 2:27 pm

Mauress

Arresto Menor

But then i already signed it. What actions can i do to leave the company in good faith?

15Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Mon May 21, 2018 3:51 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

the safest way is to take your contract to DOLE and have them issue a legal opinion in writing. I'm not sure if dole does this but other gov't agencies do.

If they say that you will not be liable you can use that if you will be sued later.

Do not accept anything verbal. It will almost be impossible to prove it in court if the need arises.

16Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Mon May 21, 2018 8:02 pm

attyLLL

you can consider not paying it. the basis for bonds to be legal is that the employee was unjust enriched by the training he received from the company.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

17Backpay and COE Empty Backpay issue Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:57 pm

cvillamer13

Arresto Menor

May tanong po ako...

pwede po ba ako makakuha ng backpay kahit hindi ko natapos yung contract ko po?
may batas po ba nun? kung meron ano pu yung batas na yun?
salamat po sa sasagot...

18Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:02 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

ano po bang backpay ang sinasabi nyo??

Kung last pay, dapat makuha nyo, yun yung days na you worked na hindi pa nababayad sa iyo and pro rated 13th month pay.

19Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:48 am

Mauress

Arresto Menor

Hi. Im mauress again. The one started this thread.
I would like to ask if I will be able to get my last pay nd 13th month pro rata after my resignation?
Sabe kasi na di na daw ako makakakuha ng last pay at COE dahil sa bond ko (which is vague dahil walang basis, no trainings stated naman). Then di na din ako makakpag clearance and di ko na din daw makukuha COE ko.
Kumbaga, if i will not claim my last pay they will not claim payment for the bond daw.
Ano dapat ko gawin para makakuha ng last pay and COE?

20Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:40 am

Mauress

Arresto Menor

Hi. Im mauress again. The one started this thread.
I would like to ask if I will be able to get my last pay nd 13th month pro rata after my resignation?
Sabe kasi na di na daw ako makakakuha ng last pay at COE dahil sa bond ko (which is vague dahil walang basis, no trainings stated naman). Then di na din ako makakpag clearance and di ko na din daw makukuha COE ko.
Kumbaga, if i will not claim my last pay they will not claim payment for the bond daw.
Ano dapat ko gawin para makakuha ng last pay and COE?

21Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:25 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

you will have to pay money claims sa NLRC

22Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:25 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yung COE naman sa dole

23Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:54 pm

Mauress

Arresto Menor

I have to pay?? Or to file? Money claims sa NLRC?

24Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:55 pm

Mauress

Arresto Menor

Is there a chance for me to win this one ? Considering the situations?

25Backpay and COE Empty Re: Backpay and COE Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:52 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

sorry, i meant file. Yes i think ok naman chance to win. But understand na its a long process and yung last pay + 13th month may be not worth yung time and expenses for filing a money claim

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum