Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obligation of debt

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obligation of debt Empty Obligation of debt Wed May 03, 2017 12:11 pm

matthew14

Arresto Menor

Hi good day! I need advice on what to do on my existing debt. Kasi po lumobo po ung interest kasi from credit card po. Ride on lang. I use the credit for joining in a networking. So i was not able to pay my balance amounting to 23k. I alrrady paid 17k and 3k at first. And then ung 23k they push me to pay and push me to commit po. And the cardholder decided to put an interest of 10% every week. Is this reasonable?

2Obligation of debt Empty Re: Obligation of debt Wed May 03, 2017 1:18 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

its not reasonable pero ano ang balak mo? kasi kung nag agree ka sa terms bago ka pautangin eh normally dapat mo yun kilalanin (like in 5-6 na pautang. hindi to reasonable pero kinakagat to ng mga nangungutang kasi kelangan ng pera). kung ayaw mo naman kilalanin, hayaan mo magfile ng case yung pinagkaka utangan mo sa small claims at korte ang magdedecide kung ano ang amount na kailangan mo bayaran.

3Obligation of debt Empty Re: Obligation of debt Tue May 09, 2017 2:47 pm

matthew14

Arresto Menor

San po kaya magbabase ang court sa aking babayaran? Tsaka po sobra na po kasi siya mag mura sa text and call kapag tumatawag po siya. Kaya minsan i neglect na lang yung calls.

4Obligation of debt Empty Re: Obligation of debt Tue May 09, 2017 3:15 pm

matthew14

Arresto Menor

Warrant of arrest po ba agad ang issue? Ito po ba ang due process?

5Obligation of debt Empty Re: Obligation of debt Wed May 10, 2017 7:34 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Wala po nakukulong sa utang. unless nagbigay ka ng cheke at ito at inencash at tumalbog.

Sa pagkaka alam ko ang korte ang magdedecide ng reasonable payment amount including interest kung sobra ang taas ng interest.

6Obligation of debt Empty Re: Obligation of debt Thu May 11, 2017 7:50 am

matthew14

Arresto Menor

Paano po kapag may mga conversation po peto walang written agreement? Is this considered para sa warrant of arrest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum