Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

financial obligation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1financial obligation Empty financial obligation Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:08 am

khite23

Arresto Menor

good evening po. i am a single mom of a 5yr old boy.. i was never married to his father but he signed the acknowledgement/affidavit of paternity on our son's birth certificate when we had it registered in the local civil registrar. he and his family promised to give support to my son monthly, but that didn't happen. few months ago, my ex and i had a verbal agreement that by the end of every month he will send 1 thousand pesos as his support to our son. and since i don't know how much his income is (and kesa walang matanggap yung anak ko na sustento) i agreed/accepted the said amount. the thing is, i always need to text him about the money every month, because if i wont hindi sya talaga nagpapadala even though we had agreement. and he always sends the money late. last month i texted him to remind him about the financial support but he didn't reply, i even sent messages to his mail but he keeps on ignoring me.. until now, almost mid of the month na wala pa din ung sustento.. technically, he is breaking the agreement we had. now, what do i need to do to force him and have him oblige to give financial support monthly and on time? what case or petition can i file and where? he is still single, so more or less how much can my son get, especially now that he is already studying? where do i need to go to get assistance? thank you in advance.

2financial obligation Empty Re: financial obligation Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:28 am

attyLLL

the legal remedy is to file a petition in court for support

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3financial obligation Empty Re: financial obligation Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:48 pm

khite23

Arresto Menor

so it means i should file the petition directly in the prosecutor's office? no need for me to go to the Barangay, etc. like what i read in other person's case? thanks again in advance. i just really want my son to get what his rights are.

4financial obligation Empty Re: financial obligation Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:13 pm

attyLLL

no, what i mean is a civil case for the court to fix the amount of support.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5financial obligation Empty Re: financial obligation Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:14 am

khite23

Arresto Menor

thank you very much..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum