Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Husband wants annullment but found later that he has gf

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sweetvaltch

Arresto Menor

Hi, I really need help.. I think it was 2weeks ago when my husband talked to me and said he wants annullment.. I asked him if he has another woman and he said no.. He just said he got tired of our relationship and he doesnt feel anything on me anymore.. He's been working at canada since 2008.. At first he will go home every year since he's a seasonal worker but he has not returned home for more than 2yrs already.. Last wednesday a concerned friend messaged me and got curious because of the posts he is seeing in facebook.. My husband unfriended me way back and blocked me on some of his posts.. I was so shocked to see him with another girl living at canada also.. Found other convo that they are planning to get married maybe right after our annullment.. Can i sue them for that? Please i need help.. The pain is killing me..

By the way i even planned committing suicide so that he'll not be burdened with the annullment but when i found out thatit was because of another girl, well i dont think i will do that anymore.. We have a daughter and i pity her so much.. He' been a good provider but i know he'll not be supporting us in the future esp if they are already married..

Also, are there any organization who can help me with filing the case for free? Plus lawyers and stuff? I just started working last wednesday and i cant afford anything.. Or can i or the law mandate him to pay for the fees as well? Pls i really do hope u can help me on this.. I desperately need your help..

Thank you very much! God bless

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

do you want to be separated with him? because you mentioned that he talked to you about annulment. what did you say? in case you agreed to have the annulment, what's the point of suing him? because he lied to you?

regarding suing your husband, it depends on what your planning to file. you can use VAWC for the emotional stress.

unfortunately, only the indigent can avail the services of PAO. since you have work, i don't think they will entertain your case.

sweetvaltch

Arresto Menor

Maybe yes? Because i was never really happy with him.. Parang ako lang ang nagmamahal between the 2 of us.. Konting kibot lagi sya galit.. He would always say na im paranoid where in fact i just realized i was right even before sa mga kutob ko.. We were just treating each other as roommates esp when i got fat.. And super nababastusan ako sa kanya.. He would want me to do it with other guys kasi fantasy daw nya yun.. There was a time even pinsan nya he almost asked him to do that.. At marami pang kabastusan..

Maybe im selfish? Im fine with them to live happily ever after but i want him to at least suffer kahit konti ung pain na binigay nya sakin for the longest time.. Most of the time mumurahin nya ko at sya lang ang gumawa sa kin nun.. Even my parents, friends or anyone, never nila ako minura.. Yes i am not perfect as well. I committed mistakes din pero grabe lang kasi hindi pa nga nagsisimula ung annullment nakapangalandakan na pics nila.. He doesnt even bother to think what would be the effect on our daughter.. She got bullied sometimes and it may become worse once people knew.. Sabi ng husband ko hindi naman daw malalaman ang alam daw nila e nagttrabaho sya sa abroad.. Anong klaseng rason yun!?!? and i replied, our daughter will say whats happening to her friends and it's only a matter of time bago nya malaman yun..

Regarding filing at pao wala na po bang iba na may free service or minimal fee ang charges.. Yes i have work na pero maliit lang ang sweldo ko. It wont be enough to cover the whole process and it is not even enough to last a month without him giving us allowance..

When he asked me pala pumayag naman ako kasi it was like parang ako pa nga sinisisi nya.. Sobrang sakit tlaga when i saw the pictures and based on some of their convo mukang matagal na sila at they are planning to get married soon..

My husband said kinain na ata daw sya ng ambition nya and there was a time kasi na we are having argument, i forgot what the topic is about, but i was able to say na humanap sya ng papakasalan nya doon kasi parang sinisisi nya ata ako na wala sya ipon e kaya naman pala may iba pa xang pinagkakagastusan tas sakin nya isisisi.. The girl has 3 kids though im not sure if she annulled divorced or still single.. Nagrereklamo sya sa gastos pero 3 bata ang gagastusan nya dun sa kabila!?!

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

I understand that your hurt kaso you will need concrete evidences kung kakasuhan mo asawa mo. you can use the emotional stress part pero kakailanganin mo padin ng iba pang proof if ever gusto mo talaga sya makulong. and also, since nasa ibang bansa sya, keep in mind na hindi po nagdedeport back to Philippines para sa concubinage or kahit bigamy cases. kaya kung di sya uuwi ng pinas eh walang magiging epekto sa kanya ang ikakaso mo.

as far as i know, only PAO provide probono legal services to indigent. pwede mo check sa kanila if magqualify ka as indigent.

sweetvaltch

Arresto Menor

Ok I'll check with them.. Super thanks sir xtianjames for all your replies, advices and all.. Uhm, I have a number of their posts sa fb.. Their pictures together and some conversations.. Would that be enough? Cguro mga 8 pictures ata tas some other conversations nila sa fb..

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

depende kung gano ka intimate ang pictures and conversation.

sweetvaltch

Arresto Menor

Not so intimate but very sweet which made me conclude that they have been together for a long time already.. But really thank you so much attorney for all your help.. But i just felt that you're saying that i will just have to accept everything because there's nothing i can do? So it's like its ok to have an affair while you are still married and legal wife would just have to sign the annullment papers, live a very sad life after it and let the ex husband and mistress live happily ever after? 😔😔😔 sorry i just feel really hopeless right now.. 😔😔😔

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

I'm not a lawyer. just a bit knowledgeable about the law.

I'm not discouraging you to file any case that you want. it's your right. however, when the time comes and you seek counsel with your lawyer, this will be discussed and your lawyer will tell you if you have a strong case or not. assumptions are not recognized by the court. that's why i asked if you have concrete evidences.

what you can do is demand for your half for the conjugal property when the annulment is filed. regardless if it was your husband who is only working. As his wife, you are entitled for all of his property/assets amassed during your marriage. since you also wanted to have the annulment, this way you will not be left with nothing when annulment is granted and you can start anew.

sweetvaltch

Arresto Menor

I see thank you so much Sir Xtian! I really appreciate everything! Good luck to me i hope everything will be ok soon.. Take care of yourself as well.. And thank u in behalf of everyone.. You've been such of great help to all of us.. God bless..

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

your welcome and i wish you best of luck on your future endeavours.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum