Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DAMAGES FOR IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DAMAGES FOR IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION Empty DAMAGES FOR IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:35 pm

emmalaco

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I would like to know po my specification po ba sa labor law how the damages is computed kung nagresign ako pero di nagrender ng 30 days?
And can i still be liable for damages kahit di naman naka indicate sa contract or maging sa company policy yung pag aapply ng damages?

Thank you,
EM

2DAMAGES FOR IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION Empty Re: DAMAGES FOR IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:13 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

-I would like to know po my specification po ba sa labor law how the damages is computed kung nagresign ako pero di nagrender ng 30 days?

Walang nakalagay sa labor law. Pero it is assumed that the same is 'actual damages'. Some examples are: Cost of training/s, Board and Lodging, perks given the employee, etc.

-And can i still be liable for damages kahit di naman naka indicate sa contract or maging sa company policy yung pag aapply ng damages?

Of Course you will be liable even if not indicated in your contract. As long as mapatunayan na may damages incurred si employer.

3DAMAGES FOR IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION Empty Re: DAMAGES FOR IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:03 am

emmalaco

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much for your prompt and informative reply. This helps us, who can't afford to consult an actual lawyer...God bless!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum