Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

15 years of NO Communication ( whereabouts and her families) , can i get married now?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ryanv

Arresto Menor

Hi Mam
Good Afternoon ,  kinasal po ako ng 18 years old po without my parents consent dahil naka buntis po ako that time binago po ang Birth certificate ko  para makasal ginawa nila 25 years old ako sa docs ko ksi sabi ng Uncle nya na JUDGE ( na nagkasal rin samin )  eh d dapat daw nsa legal age ., in short falsification of Docs po ginawa at pinasa ng uncle nya that time , At na Register po iyon ..  

Now 15 years na po kmi walang contact ni EX WIFE .. Gusto ko na po sna magpakasal sa iba , pano po kaya ako makakapag pakasal sa iba kung registered ako na married sa EX wife ko... wala na rin po ksi ako means to contact my ex wife na mag paalam sknya for ANNULMENT.. totally wala po ako contact sknya for 15 years na.. PANO po kaya ang gagawin ko para makapag pakasal sa ibang babae na gusto ko?

Salamat po ng marami
More power!

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

Since you did not have parental consent at the time you got married at age 18, you should have filed for annulment of marriage within 5 years from the time you reached the age of 21. In other words, you should have filed for annulment before you reached the age of 26. Dahil matagal na ang nakalipas na panahon, hindi mo na maaaring maipa-annul ang kasal ninyo base sa kawalan ng parental consent noong ikinasal kayo.

Ang maaaring solusyon lamang sa sitwasyon mo ay kung mayroon ka o ang asawa mo ng psychological incapacity para magawa ang obligasyon ninyo sa isa't isa tulad ng love, fidelity, support, respect, etc.

If you need more details, you may send an email to km@kgmlegal.ph

Regards,

Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum