Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Small claims to be filed from a bank

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Small claims to be filed from a bank Empty Small claims to be filed from a bank Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:49 pm

Kc03

Arresto Menor

Hi po. I am a teacher po. I availed a loan po from a bank and nag due na po siya last october. The bank manager contacted me po to renew my loan so i renewed it po. It took me almost three months kasi po february na po ma entertain ng loan officers yung renewal application ko. And sabi nila it can be renewed na daw po but I have to pay the bank 64k for the penalty, interest and sa renewal po. They gave me til march last day to pay and if not daw they will file a small claim case against me. I pleaded po many times sa office nila for an extension for a year kasi po bukod sa nahirapan akong maghanap ng 64k nasayangan din po ako sa 64k kasi po di po sya madeduct sa capital balance ko. Payment lang dw po sya sa 12k penalty and 11k interest, yung sobra na amount payment sa renewal po. I am willing to pay po pero i just time. Can i make use po of my interest to settle with them pero sila po ayaw makig settle kasi gusto nila e small claims na lang? May mga payments po ako pero di lang po talaga sapat yun sa exact monthly amortization. Thank you po

2Small claims to be filed from a bank Empty Re: Small claims to be filed from a bank Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:53 pm

Kc03

Arresto Menor

Wala po nang magbibigay ng advice sa akin? Sa small claims po bah magkaroon ako ng chance na humingi pa ng ilang buwang palugit sa bangko pra bayaran ang perang nautang ko? Ty po

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum