Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE PLS :(

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE PLS :( Empty NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE PLS :( Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:52 pm

callcenterworker17

Arresto Menor

Hi folks,

Just surfing the internet and luckily I found this very informative and helpful forum. So here I go.

I am currently employed as a Supervisor in one of the BPOs in my city, di ko na lang e mention ang name ng company for confidentiality.

Heto po ang nang yari. I was not around when this incident happened. My team was under the supervision of one of the SME's in my behalf since I was out. Meron ditong isang co-supervisor, not an acting Operations Manager just a supervisor, nag punta sa team ko tapos this person yelled at my team, minura ang team ko, pina alis at pinalabas ng floor, na humilate in public ang ahente ko. Now an NTE has been filed, admin hearing done and this person was still being kept by the company though this is habitual, known itong taong to na parang kinder kung mag act very unprofessional.

What kind of help does NLRC have for us, to terminate and remove this person? Kasi favored siya ng manager namin kaya hindi ma tanggal tanggal. We would like to file a case dun sa pag humiliate niya sa mga tao ko in public, at sa pag trato niya na parang aso sa kanila. Thank you

2NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE PLS :( Empty Re: NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE PLS :( Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:31 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

You are a third party to the incident and cannot do anything.

NLRC or even DOLE cannot intervene in administrative matters of the company as described above.

Kung merong magre-reklamo, yun ang agent na na-agrabyado. Pero hindi din sa NLRC or sa DOLE.

http://www.councilviews.com

3NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE PLS :( Empty Re: NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE PLS :( Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:08 pm

callcenterworker17

Arresto Menor

so where should we go sir? If both agencies cannot accomodate the agents? thx

4NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE PLS :( Empty Re: NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE PLS :( Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:06 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

None, unless you want to make this a personal action. But, as council stated, you are a 3rd party. You do not have a Cause of Action. You are a mere 'bystander'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum