Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

demand for support unwed child

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1demand for support unwed child Empty demand for support unwed child Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:52 am

juicy_couture

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty!

I have a three year old daughter from a former boyfriend. We were separated last year because of another woman. He is consistently giving me 3 thousand a month for our child. I am also earning income from my work. Is the support enough even if his salary is ranging from 50-60 thousand? My daughter will be going to school this year. What if he refuse to increase his support? Can I demand him? Will it cost me?

2demand for support unwed child Empty Re: demand for support unwed child Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:17 am

attyLLL

you can ask for an increase for the support. if he refuses, you can file a case of economic violence but you will have to prove that the deprivation is intended to control you.

you can also file a petition for support with the family court. cost will depend on which lawyer you retain

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum