Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legality of Solemnizing officer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Legality of Solemnizing officer Empty Legality of Solemnizing officer Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:02 pm

razojo08

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Need some legal expert to assist, I just checked my marriage contract and that I found out that the solemnizing officer (actual in our photos), is different from the one who is named and signed (not even sure if the signature is real/fake) and that they were contracted by my husband before, he knew the guys. Just a question. Can my marriage be void? or can I file a petition for nullity of marriage? By the way I got married in Manila City hall, those that you pay 1K service fee.... my husband dragged me there in 2011 and we went to the office of his contact people.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum