Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

marriage certificate not registered eversince for more than 20 years

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zerokewl

Arresto Menor

i got my mom and dad separated for more than 5 years now, but later po we just found out na although kinasal sila hindi pla nkaregister ung marriage certificate nila eversince, is the marriage null and void due to this?, does it mean na hindi cla legally married meaning na pwede ulit cla mgpakasal without getting annuled? and if ever my mom is using my fathers surname does he got the right pra maghabol sa properties like the house which is under my mothers name?, and other staff like pension and benefits na nkukuha ng mom ko? i'll stay online because i need a quick reply on this please..

zerokewl

Arresto Menor

please answer my query.. i seriously need an advice on how to deal on this..please..

attyLLL

registration of marriage is required, but it is not an element that affects the validity of the marriage. it makes the solemnizing officer liable, but the marriage is still valid.

the remedy is to file the marriage certificate with the civil registrar.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum