Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pregnant teacher being oppressed..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pregnant teacher being oppressed.. Empty Pregnant teacher being oppressed.. Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:26 pm

MatchesMalone

Arresto Menor

Hi po..

Good day..Would just like to ask for any advice..My sister is a teacher in a public elementary school here in our town..Buntis po sya, 6 months pregnant, at yung Principal nya sa school nila, ginigipit sya..Ayaw sya payagan na umabsent, though ngffill up sya ng "form 6" nila, which i heard is a form for their absences..Pagpasok ng kapatid ko ulit, pinapagalitan at hinaharass sya..Sinisigawan at minumura infront of her co-teachers and parents of her pupils..na im pretty sure would be afraid to speak dahil co-teachers nya sila, and knowing our culture of "resbak", matatakot sila magsalita because of fear na sila rin ang gantihan..Pregnancy, we all know are different for every women..May maseselan at may mga ok lang naman..My sister, sadly falls sa category ng maseselan and possibly her life and her baby's life is in danger..Now her Principal filed a gross insubordination and grave misconduct just because my sister asked on a public forum a question whether she has the right to go on leave, and if the Principal has the right to prevent her from going on leave..Her right as a pregnant woman is being suppresed by not letting her go on a week leave as per advised of her doctor..My sister is being oppressed..It seems the power of her ranm and having teachers beneath her, corrupted the principal's head..She wants my sister to bend and bow and do everything she tells her..My sister is pregnant, due consideration should be approprieted.. She is a simple teacher with nothing to gain from filing a case o pra sirain ang Principal nya, she has no reason whatsoever..She simply is pregnant and her rights are being taken away from her, by her power-wielding Principal...And me as an older brother, can not and will not take it sitting down..Two lives are in danger here..Now, my question is this pwede ba kasuhan si Principal..? And yung kaso nya sa kapatid ko na Grave misconduct and gross insubordination, what can be done about it..?
And any other advice po please..It will be very much appreciated..

THANK YOU SO MUCH PO..

2Pregnant teacher being oppressed.. Empty Re: Pregnant teacher being oppressed.. Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:52 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Please go to the nearest DepEd office and file a formal complaint against the principal with the necessary department there. There should be someone who will assist you in your situation and the proper procedure to follow.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum