Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property problem

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Property problem  Empty Property problem Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:29 pm

Alvin mengote

Arresto Menor

Magandang araw po sa lahat,gusto ko lng po malaman kung ano po ang dapat kong gawin sa nabili kong bahay sa isang tao.nabili ko po ang maliit na bahay na niloan po sa pagibig,huli na po ng malaman nmin mag asawa na foreclosed na pla ito.Namatay po kc ang lalaki at ang asawa nya po ang nagbenta samin ng bahay,may mga papeles nmn po sya binigay sa asawa ko pero may mga kulang lng po dahil hinihintay pa po ibang papeles po na katunayan na award na po ang bahay sa asawa ng namatay.sa kasamaang palad po ay namatay na din po ang asawa na nagbenta po sa amin.ano po ba ang dapat ko gawin dahil po sa ngaum ay wla po ako trabaho dhil npauwi po ako sa saudi.salamat po sa makakasagot ng aking problema.

2Property problem  Empty Re: Property problem Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:23 pm

James Mizell

Arresto Menor

I know that the government here is trying to get the crime out of the head offices. But i am looking at a case that is concerning my wife and her family that makes has no understanding. I can not find any where as to where it says the a government official can go in a take the land for personal gain.
Wit this being said, i will furnish you with some of the information, I have paper work from the father from the bank that says he payed the land off plus tax payments. Then all of a sudden the taxes are being payed again in 2012 by another person or persons. Is this even possible. The place this is be played out is in the City of San Femando. Pampanga. This is between Allen Joseph T. Quiwa and family, And Carmen G. Santos.
The older couple has been devastated . And the family built the house them self. So if the land was not there why would they build a house knowing they would loose the land.
I am asking for help. This is not right. Please advise,
James Mizell

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum