Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

big problem re property

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1big problem re property Empty big problem re property Fri May 20, 2016 6:08 pm

bel2016

Arresto Menor

Good day po.

I hope may makatulong po sa concern na ito.
Ang aking kaibigan nagtratrabaho sa isang company na nagbigay ng opportunity na maka-bahay.

Salary deduction ang naging arrangement nila.
Pagkatapos ng 5 years, nagulat na lang siya na wala pa lng hinuhulog sa bangko.

Kaya nagbigay na ng demand letter ang bangko para mag-settle sya ng full payment ng house.

Obviously po wala syang 1.5M na amount. Monthly nakakaltasan sya from her salary at buong tiwala nya sa company na naghuhulog sila sa bangko kada-buwan pero hindi pala.

Anu po kaya ang dapat gawin sa situation na ito?
Within a year daw ma-foreclose na yung property kung di makabayad ng 1.5 M sa bank.

Nakakalungkot na sariling company ang manloloko sa kanya.

Sana makatulong po kayo. Salamat

2big problem re property Empty Re: big problem re property Fri May 20, 2016 7:19 pm

kabbalplus

Arresto Mayor

Try mo po mag file din ng complait sa Dole, nakakalungkot na sa loob ng 5 years hindi nya naisip na mag chek na status ng property nya. Sa parting iyon sya may kasalanan.

3big problem re property Empty Re: big problem re property Fri May 20, 2016 7:20 pm

kabbalplus

Arresto Mayor

Try mo po mag file din ng complait sa Dole, nakakalungkot na sa loob ng 5 years hindi nya naisip na mag chek na status ng property nya. Sa parting iyon sya may kasalanan.

4big problem re property Empty Re: big problem re property Fri May 20, 2016 7:22 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, it's rather common with such scamers (but much more common concerning SSS, PhilHealth and Pag-Ibig fees.)

1. Start a case against the employer at DOLE.

2. Banks don't want Foreclosure, they want money. TALK with them, with someone high enough to have the power to agree to some extraordinary deals. Show evidence your employer deducted so you thought the loan was paid. If it's a logic bank, then they will  agree to "restart" the loan. They will demand from you the part your employer scamed, so that you will have to try to solve by p1, but you can keep the house. I mean they will count AS IF the loan start now, so you DON'T need to pay the missing DIRECT, but you will need to pay all in the future, plus the INTEREST for the not paid period (plus perhaps some extra for their extra problem.) Perhaps you can even get a higher loan so you can pay the extra SPREAD during several months. After you have explained the reason, suggest them that.

RESERVE plan:
IF your property become foreclosed, you have right to get it back within a year from when it's SOLD by the bank. Perhaps you can get a loan promise elsewhere (=The property will still be colateral for the new lender.)  
I suppouse your employer have scamed you at the Pag-Ibig fee, not paying them either. Otherwice you could have asked them for a loan for the property  Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum