Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forfeiture of Rental Deposit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forfeiture of Rental Deposit  Empty Forfeiture of Rental Deposit Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:03 am

Crisahn06

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I would like to seek advise from you. I have informed my landlady that we will leave the apartment and just used up the advanced payment and deposit. She said that we are currently using the advanced payment and what's remaining is only the deposit. In addition she said to my surprise that since we have just started renting for 3 months she may forfeit our deposit if she likes to. Our monthly due is 5,500(water included) every 22nd of the month and we moved in last Oct.22,2016. We never failed to pay our monthly dues or destroy anything on their possession that would trigger why she would do that to us. It only happened when we did not put back the grille in place and did not inform her that I will invite my siblings for my birthday yesterday. She texted me that her son told her about that and remind me again to inform her if ever there will be visitors coming in. So i replied back and advised that those are not my visitors but my siblings and they only stayed in our apartment for 2 hours for my birthday.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum