Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

commercial leasing question

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1commercial leasing question Empty commercial leasing question Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:11 pm

rocket.pandesal

Arresto Menor

Hi,

We are renting a commercial space in a commercial building in QC. The admin is asking us to transfer to a different location in the building because someone is going to rent the place we are in right now. Can they do that? One more thing, can they accept another lessee with the same business concept as ours?

Thank you.

2commercial leasing question Empty Re: commercial leasing question Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:44 pm

ceciliojr

Arresto Menor

is your lease contract still in force or expired ?

3commercial leasing question Empty Re: commercial leasing question Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:38 pm

rocket.pandesal

Arresto Menor

Our contract is still in force. By the way, the interested lessee is a government office.

Thank you for your reply.

4commercial leasing question Empty Re: commercial leasing question Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:46 pm

ceciliojr

Arresto Menor

unless you agree to some sort of incentive for you to transfer, they cannot do that as your contract is still in force. question : how can your business concept be similar to that of a government agency..

5commercial leasing question Empty Re: commercial leasing question Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:46 pm

rocket.pandesal

Arresto Menor

hi. the other lessee with the same business concept as ours is different from the government agency i am referring to. they accepted another lessee and said it's okay because it's competition. my fault is i did not ask them to include in the contract that they should not accept another lessee with the same business concept as ours. but i asked them before if they will accept in case someone would be interested and they said "no, because you got here first."

thanks again for your reply. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum