Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Father custody of unwed mother

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Father custody of unwed mother Empty Father custody of unwed mother Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:25 pm

vicwhit

Arresto Menor

Sir, I am the father or 2 children born i the Philippines, they both are registered US citizen born outside USA and also Philippine. Currently I give full support as the mother that does live in the same house currently shows unconcern for the childrens welfare and I am in a position were I can not marry, NSO and USA divorce paper dispute. I cant see being with their mother and find her presents around children has become harmful. My question is can the mother sign custody over to me, or what other otpions do I have? The mother is deaf and can not speak, and her attitude is for her concern only. Can she sign over custody, uncontested ? What can I do to get this done?

2Father custody of unwed mother Empty Re: Father custody of unwed mother Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:26 pm

vicwhit

Arresto Menor

By birth records, passports and others, children have my surname and I am the father, by DNA testing.

3Father custody of unwed mother Empty Re: Father custody of unwed mother Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:08 pm

attyLLL

are you a Filipino citizen? Where are you based?

is she agreeable to hand over custody to you?

legal custody cannot be simply handed over to you without a court order. but some arrangement of physical custody can be agreed upon.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Father custody of unwed mother Empty Re: Father custody of unwed mother Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:45 pm

vicwhit

Arresto Menor

I am a usa citizen and the children are dual citizen. She has said that she would have me take care of them. But I would like it to be done correctly and legal. Even her brothers have told me that because the way she is to kids, that I should get custody. If taking to court, is there a close figure of how much it would cost and where would I start.

5Father custody of unwed mother Empty Re: Father custody of unwed mother Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:08 am

attyLLL

are you here in the philippines also?

if so, go get the kids right now, and deal with the legalities later because she's willing to hand them over.

you can file a petition for adoption, custody or guardianship later.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum