Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child custody... Mother or father

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Child custody... Mother or father Empty Child custody... Mother or father Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:29 pm

JakeDM

Arresto Menor

Ask ko lang po if ang custody ng bata ay sa mother or father?

2Child custody... Mother or father Empty Re: Child custody... Mother or father Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:43 pm

JakeDM

Arresto Menor

Pag they are not married

3Child custody... Mother or father Empty Re: Child custody... Mother or father Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:22 am

Just.Me

Arresto Menor

Generally speaking, the mother. Especially if the child is under 7 years of age.

4Child custody... Mother or father Empty Re: Child custody... Mother or father Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:58 am

JakeDM

Arresto Menor

Anu po umg mga basis pra mwala ung custody ng mother ung anak nya

5Child custody... Mother or father Empty Re: Child custody... Mother or father Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:43 am

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi JakeDM,

As a general rule, no child under seven years of age shall be separated from the mother, unless the court finds compelling reasons to order otherwise.

A mother may be deprived of the custody of her child who is below seven years of age for “compelling reasons” such as neglect, abandonment, unemployment and immorality, habitual drunkenness, drug addiction, maltreatment of the child, insanity, and affliction with a communicable illness.

For more free legal info about family and marriage, you may visit www.domingo-law.com

http://www.domingo-law.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum