Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice asap

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need advice asap Empty need advice asap Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:12 am

anne0620

Arresto Menor

Attorney,
Good morning po. Me and my husband got married 11 years ago..after six months of marriage he left me and my 2 month old child saying that he want to find himself.after 2 years nagparamdam sya ulit..we patch things through chat.our relationship go on and off for the past 11 years.that time po nagwowork sya abroad pero ung sustento wala.everytime i ask for support sabihin nya naipadala n nya sa magulang nya.i love him so much kaya lahat ng sinasabi nya pinaniwalaan ko.2015 nagstart maging ok ang komunikasyon namin.pareho kami abroad kaya napagkasunduan namin magsama ulit pag uwi namin.we settle things through chat.dec 2016 i came home and he tell me he will go home 2017 january.i wait for him and he not come until i discover that he is living with other girl and now with 2 child...now im thinking what case i can file for them..what legal actions i can do now...i want my husband to take his lesson on his wrong doing...pls help me

2need advice asap Empty Re: need advice asap Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:21 am

mayordoma

Arresto Menor

had same fate. discovered that my husband had 3 kids. in span of 3 yrs na paghhwalay pa lang nmin.

sa pagkakaalam ko eto ang pwde sa kanila: Concubinage

Under the provisions of article 334 of the Revised Penal Code, concubinage is committed by any husband who (1) shall keep a mistress in the conjugal dwelling; (2) shall have sexual intercourse, under scandalous circumstances, with a woman who is not his wife; and (3) shall cohabit with such woman in any other place.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum