Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Advice Please ASAP

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need Advice Please ASAP Empty Need Advice Please ASAP Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:45 pm

jerico.balisalisa

Arresto Menor

sir/mam ask ko lng po... may dati po kasi akong kinakasama, may anak po kami, nung naghiwalay po kami kinuha nya ung bata kasi magdadalawang taon palang baby namin,,, dadalhin daw nya po sa antique at iiwan sa mama nya tapos mag tatrabaho po sya sa manila or posible sa abroad,,, nasa manila po ako,, may work,, may magagawa po ba ako para makuha ung custody ng baby ko,,, kasi po ung plano nya ipapa alaga lng nya sa mama nya,,, next week po dadalhin na nya ung baby ko sa antique,,, may magagawa pa po ba ako,,, salamat po in advance..

2Need Advice Please ASAP Empty Re: Need Advice Please ASAP Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:33 pm

mesh

Arresto Menor

Me and my boyfriend have a child but we are in a long distance relationship. Im living with my family and they dont like him because he doesnt give money always. My family doesnt want my child to get near his father even when he wants to see our child. Is it possible that my child can see his father? Is there anything i can do to this one without going to the court?

3Need Advice Please ASAP Empty Any suggestions please.. Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:35 pm

mesh

Arresto Menor

Me and my boyfriend have a child but we are in a long distance relationship. Im living with my family and they dont like him because he doesnt give money always. My family doesnt want my child to get near his father even when he wants to see our child. Is it possible that my child can see his father? Is there anything i can do to this one without going to the court?

4Need Advice Please ASAP Empty Re: Need Advice Please ASAP Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:00 am

attyLLL

jerico, if you are the father and you are not married, the legal remedy is to file a petition for custody. but unless the court grants it, the mother retains parental authority over the child.

mesh, stand up to your parents. not easy, of course, but that is the way.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Need Advice Please ASAP Empty Re: Need Advice Please ASAP Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:41 am

mesh

Arresto Menor

Thank you atty. But they always tells me if he gets near my child they will file a case against him. Is that possible? He was not writtin in the nso of my child as father so if ever we desided to take my child, could they file a case against him? Thank you so much..

6Need Advice Please ASAP Empty Re: Need Advice Please ASAP Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:34 pm

attyLLL

unless he raped you and you testified against him, I don't see what case they could file which would prosper. I suggest you take your time. Have his parents try to mediate with your parents. It's their grandchild also.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

7Need Advice Please ASAP Empty Re: Need Advice Please ASAP Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:53 pm

mesh

Arresto Menor

No. We were staying in one house before and i just came back to manila to deliver my child. We are not married but im in the right age though. His family is afraid to mine because of some things so they doesnt want to speak so its just between me, my live in partner and our child. I really dont know what to do because my family is treatinig me that if i go back, they will not give me my child and they will make everything just to imprison my partner.

8Need Advice Please ASAP Empty Re: Need Advice Please ASAP Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:01 pm

jerico.balisalisa

Arresto Menor

thank for the advice sir attyLLL

9Need Advice Please ASAP Empty Child and marriage Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:29 pm

ydalecnarf

Arresto Menor

Good day attys. Hope for replies to this is problem of my friend. He leave their home already because he found out that his wife had illicit affairs but still supporting his kids.
He got married to this woman bec. This woman got pregnant. They live together and got 6 kids all. But when he found out that his wife had an affair he leave home but still support the kids. He was so doubtful now if all the kids are his. He was doubtful that his eldest was not his and uncertain also of the other 2.
These are the questions that plays in minds
1.If proven that its not his child/children (the eldest and the other children)what cases could he file against his wife??
2. Could the marriage be void? If not what grounds could it be for annulment
3. Where can he have for DNA test.
Hoping for answers
Thank you!

10Need Advice Please ASAP Empty Child and marriage Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:30 pm

ydalecnarf

Arresto Menor

Good day attys. Hope for replies to this is problem of my friend. He leave their home already because he found out that his wife had illicit affairs but still supporting his kids.
He got married to this woman bec. This woman got pregnant. They live together and got 6 kids all. But when he found out that his wife had an affair he leave home but still support the kids. He was so doubtful now if all the kids are his. He was doubtful that his eldest was not his and uncertain also of the other 2.
These are the questions that plays in minds
1.If proven that its not his child/children (the eldest and the other children)what cases could he file against his wife??
2. Could the marriage be void? If not what grounds could it be for annulment
Hoping for answers
Thank you!

11Need Advice Please ASAP Empty Re: Need Advice Please ASAP Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:01 pm

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

ydalecnarf wrote:

He leave their home already because he found out that his wife had illicit affairs but still supporting his kids.

He found out that his wife had an affair he leave home but still support the kids.

He was so doubtful now if all the kids are his. He was doubtful that his eldest was not his and uncertain also of the other 2.

They have 6 kids and 3 are doubtful. Prove it first. But if proven by scientific evidence nd not mere suspicion :adultery.

2. Could the marriage be void? If not what grounds could it be for annulment.

Just because of suspicion? No. Not void. You cannot. Sexual infidelity is not even a ground for annulment. Again we are only talking about 3 our of 6 children.

get the child. Give DNA. PNP and UP. It think around 30,000

Guy, there is no shortcut to this. Good thing your friend is still supporting his children. But you cannot use the excuse that you are suspicious of your children as yours then run away fro your responsibilities. Prove it first sir. Good luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum