Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recognition of Foreign Divorce

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Recognition of Foreign Divorce Empty Recognition of Foreign Divorce Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:20 am

Hazel0905

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty,

Hallo my name is Hazel i married in Manila a Japanese...
Now he divorced me in his country.

What papers do i need all and how do i get them that i can file the case of Recognition of Foreign Divorce?

What is a fair cost for that case for the whole process?
How long does it take about?

Hope you are willing to help me with my questions because its nearly unpossible here in Pangasinan to get awnsers?

Hazel

2Recognition of Foreign Divorce Empty Re: Recognition of Foreign Divorce Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:20 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi Hazel,

The documents you need are the following:

1) Marriage certificate issued by NSO (now known as PSA) PSA Advisory on Marriages (commonly known as CENOMAR/CEMAR);

2) Certified copy of Japanese Divorce Decree (in original Japanese text, with Phil. Embassy Red Ribbon);

3) English translation of divorce decree (with Phil. Embassy Red Ribbon):

4) Certified Copy of Notification of Divorce (in original Japanese text, with Phil. Embassy Red Ribbon);

5) English Translation of Notification of Divorce (with Phil. Embassy Red Ribbon);

6) Copy of Divorce Law of Japan (in original Japanese text, with Phil. Embassy Red Ribbon);

7) English Translation of Divorce Law of Japan (with Phil. Embassy Red Ribbon).

If you need legal assistance, please send an email to km@kgmlegal.ph

Best regards,

Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

3Recognition of Foreign Divorce Empty Re: Recognition of Foreign Divorce Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:41 pm

Hazel0905

Arresto Menor

thanks a lot so far.

what if my japaneese husband filed the divorce
in japan in his city Hall without decision of the court?

is it recognitionable here?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum