Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

recognition of foreign divorce

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1recognition of foreign divorce Empty recognition of foreign divorce Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:05 pm

mag123

Arresto Menor

good day, attorney

i would like to ask some advise regarding the case of my fiance. He is korean and we are planning to marry this year. But then, we have problem. He was married here in Philippines to a filipina, that was year 2010. Then they migrated to S. Korea and lived by 3 months. They got divorced after 3 months and his ex wife went back to philippines. My fiance is processing his recognition of foreign divorce. After he filed in the dfa his paper. We went to manila cityhall and they told us to get a private lawyer to file in the lower court. I would like to know how long time will it be process?
Will you give me us some insight about the recognition of foreign divorce because yesterday, i searched and called to PS Law Association Office and someone told me, that im wasting time to that case and blame me why i make relationship to a married man and try to find somebody else. He also told me that recognition of divorce is not allowed in philippines.
Please, give me the correct views about that case. Last thing, may i know how much is the of lawyer's service in this kind of case.
Thank you.
I would really appreciate your help.

-mag ^^

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum