Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Legal Advice

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need Legal Advice Empty Need Legal Advice Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:15 pm

aprilgalosmo

Arresto Menor

Im a mother of 2 boys..when i left to K.S.A to work as a nurse,my husband is a seaman.we had a fight that started because of money matters and he broke up with me..and then i found out that he has an affair with his ex girlfriend..and he is being vulgar about his relationship..for now the only evidence i have is their conversation with his elder sister admitting his affair..he is asking for annulment but i dont want to agree with it to protect my kids right..im asking for advice what is the best legal move that i should do..thanks

2 Need Legal Advice Empty Re: Need Legal Advice Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:35 pm

alisa pelea

Arresto Menor

Good day! Need ko lang po ng legal advise. I was married May 2011 pero naghiwalay po kame ng Dec 2012, may anak po kame, 1 boy. April 2013 po pinutol ko na ng tuluyan ang communication namen. sa ngaun po, may currently partner po ako at may anak na din kame, boy din po. Tanung ko lang po, may chance po kaya na mapawalang bisa ang kasal namin kahit hindi thru annulment? anu po ang magandang gawin ng tuluyan na po akong maseparate dati kong asawa.

3 Need Legal Advice Empty Re: Need Legal Advice Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:01 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

aprilgalosmo wrote:Im a mother of 2 boys..when i left to K.S.A to work as a nurse,my husband is a seaman.we had a fight that started because of money matters and he broke up with me..and then i found out that he has an affair with his ex girlfriend..and he is being vulgar about his relationship..for now the only evidence i have is their conversation with his elder sister admitting his affair..he is asking for annulment but i dont want to agree with it to protect my kids right..im asking for advice what is the best legal move that i should do..thanks
Well. Your kids KEEP their rights anyway, both concerning support and inherit.

4 Need Legal Advice Empty Re: Need Legal Advice Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:53 am

Ashera

Arresto Menor

Good day..need some legal advice..me & my husband is married for 7years..last nahuli ko at umamin mismo ung babae sakin na ngkarelasyon sila ng asawa ko..kalat n rin sa office nila kc marami ng nakakita sknila..iniwan kami ng asawa ko for 6months bumalik sya last october 22 2016..kla ko ok na lahat pro my time na hindi na naman sya umuuwi ng bahay..last january 3 nagdecide na sya umalis for good na rw dahil ayaw na nya ako masaktan emotionaly..last january 25 nagpatingin ako sa OB at im 6weeks & 4days pregnant..nkatira uli sya ngayon doon sa dating boarding house dw un..my kaso po b ako na pwd gawin sknya...thank you po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum