Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegitimate child of my husband

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1illegitimate child of my husband Empty illegitimate child of my husband Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:40 pm

peaceofmindplease

Arresto Menor

hi,
I need advice, may asawa ako (kasal kami) na may anak sa dating kinakasama nya. 7 years old na yung bata, yung mom nung bata may anak na una sa iba, pangalawa yung sa asawa ko then may 2 ulit sa bagong kinakasama nya, so 4 na yung bata. Before nagsusustento yung husband ko ng 3k per month nung di pa kami kasal at bihira nya makasama yung bata kasi di pinapahiram unless magbibigay ng sustento. Nung kasal na kami we decided na ibili nalang ng groceries yung allowance, but then yung mom gusto may money pa din so 1500 for grocery then 1500 na money. Eventually pinagtalunan namin yon kasi bakasyon na gusto pa din may money for service daw at summer class sa public school. Di kami pumayag sa gusto nya so nagtalo kami sa text nag away at nagsumbatan, after non 1 year di namin nakasama yung bata dahil di na namin sila makontak. Pero dahil di ko matiis asawa ko kasi naawa na ko dahil miss na miss na nya yung anak nya, kinausap ko ulit yung mom ng bata at napapayag sya na makasama ulit namin yung bata. Mula nun almost every week nakakasama namin yung bata, kami bumili ng school supplies, weekly binibilhan ng baon at pera pag nasusundo at monthly nagbabayad ng service. Ok naman yung usapan namin ng mom ng bata till nag simula na naman pumasok sa eksena yung lola ng bata. Laging kailangan ng approval nya bago pumayag yung mom ng bata na masundo namin. Minsan magtetext na wag muna sunduin yung bata with a lot of excuses.

-anong pwede namin gawin para makasama namin yung bata ng mas madalas like every weekend at daya na walang pasok sa school like holidays and school vacation?

-may chance ba kung mag file kami ng sole custody if ang grounds is Unemployment and Immorality ng mom ng bata dahil wala syang work eversince at iba ibang tatay ng mga anak nya and di sya kasal sa kinakasama nya ngayon

2illegitimate child of my husband Empty Re: illegitimate child of my husband Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:31 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Well.
1. The mother have the custody, but the father have some rights too. (I don't know that law.)
2. The father have to pay support of SOME of the costs for the CHILD.

IF you can't get an agreement with the mother - which is followed ok enough - bring it to the Barangay Captain,
but it's allways better to try all to get volontary agreement as long as that's possible.
But DON'T make a custody case, at least as long as the child isn't older, because with small children the mother winn almost allways even with children born in marriages.

3illegitimate child of my husband Empty Re: illegitimate child of my husband Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:38 am

peaceofmindplease

Arresto Menor

As a support we are paying the school service of the child, baon for school that she is sharing with her siblings, money which we give directly to the child and the child has a health card from my husband. Isn't that all enough as a support to the child? we tried to give money to the mom but then when we asked the child of what her mom is buying for her baon? we're not convinced that the whole money was spent only for my husband's child considering that she was in public school. She only got a chocolate cupcake, water and 5 pesos for school. Also we worry a lot that she's not getting enough attention and affection coz they are 4 kids with her mom with 2 younger ones.

4illegitimate child of my husband Empty Re: illegitimate child of my husband Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:55 pm

leogurl

Arresto Menor

We have same situation ang ginawa ko lumapit ako sa pao para s agreement para sa illigitimate son ng asawa ko pinalagay ko lahat s agreement ung mga ibbgy nmen s bata d n namen hinabol ang custody ng bata kasi sakit lang sa ulo yung kasi ung ina ng bata kapag hihiramin namin ung bata ang dami dami pa arti kaya sabi ko ipahiram niya o hindi wala na kami pakialam basta ung support d namen kinakalimutan kami nagbbyad ng tuition at school service ng bata ung iba gastos ung ina n nga bata direct kami nagbbyad sa school at s driver ng school service kasi ung ina ng bata may kinakasama at may anak n din wala trabho

5illegitimate child of my husband Empty Re: illegitimate child of my husband Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:06 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

peaceofmindplease wrote:As a support we are paying the school service of the child, baon for school that she is sharing with her siblings, money which we give directly to the child and the child has a health card from my husband. Isn't that all enough as a support to the child? we tried to give money to the mom but then when we asked the child of what her mom is buying for her baon? we're not convinced that the whole money was spent only for my husband's child considering that she was in public school. She only got a chocolate cupcake, water and 5 pesos for school.
It depend of what the father and mother have capacity to pay, but I suppouse NOT enough support.
Isn't PhilHealth FREE?  =No EXTRA charge for children?
Isn't public school FREE (beside clothes and writing material)?
peaceofmindplease wrote: Also we worry a lot that she's not getting enough attention and affection coz they are 4 kids with her mom with 2 younger ones.
Oh the mother has 4 kids. Have you discussed with the mother to hand over the custody volontaringly to the father?  (Including negotiate visitation rights and the mother don't need to pay any support.)
If agree, then make it legal, so the mother don't change her mind later.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum