Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grounds for Immediate Resignation

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grounds for Immediate Resignation Empty Grounds for Immediate Resignation Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:07 pm

Anj Banana

Anj Banana
Arresto Menor

Good evening po. I found your page by searching online about where to find legal advice.

I am a Kpo/bpo employee and I have already sent a resignation letter back in Nov 15. Our companys required rendering period is 45 days so my last day is supposed to be on the 31st of dec.

I have already rendered 30 days and I honestly want to quit now due to high stress level. My hair is falling and I cant even sleep thinking that I might have committed another error which can damage my name more. Can I file an immediate resignation?

From Nov 15 when I first filed my RL, the company has not initiated any meeting between the hr and i. There was a schedule for a meeting between my manager and i but i went to emergency vl for a week and that was not re scheduled.

I dont feel like i am receiving the support i needed from my company when my quality was dwindling down the gutters. They even assigned me to a new project which made it harder for me to focus on the things that I should perfect thus putting me at higher risk to create errors. I resigned because of that. I personally do not feel like I can learn the process or be able to make my qualitt better. The company has no structured program as its call center side is new (3yrs) so training is a bit poor. I wish i can explain this further but I guess my main question is how can I resign immediately given that I am mentally stressed out?

2Grounds for Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Grounds for Immediate Resignation Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:17 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Anj Banana wrote:Good evening po. I found your page by searching online about where to find legal advice.

I am a Kpo/bpo employee and I have already sent a resignation letter back in Nov 15. Our companys required rendering period is 45 days so my last day is supposed to be on the 31st of dec.

I have already rendered 30 days and I honestly want to quit now due to high stress level. My hair is falling and I cant even sleep thinking that I might have committed another error which can damage my name more. Can I file an immediate resignation?

From Nov 15 when I first filed my RL, the company has not initiated any meeting between the hr and i. There was a schedule for a meeting between my manager and i but i went to emergency vl for a week and that was not re scheduled.

I dont feel like i am receiving the support i needed from my company when my quality was dwindling down the gutters. They even assigned me to a new project which made it harder for me to focus on the things that I should perfect thus putting me at higher risk to create errors. I resigned because of that. I personally do not feel like I can learn the process or be able to make my qualitt better. The company has no structured program as its call center side is new (3yrs) so training is a bit poor. I wish i can explain this further but I guess my main question is how can I resign immediately given that I am mentally stressed out?

You can resign immediately IF -

A. The company approves it.

OR

B. Your reason for the immediate resignation falls under those listed in Art 285 of the Labor Code.

An employee may put an end to the relationship without serving any notice on the employer for any of the following just causes:

1. Serious insult by the employer or his representative on the honor and person of the employee;
2. Inhuman and unbearable treatment accorded the employee by the employer or his representative;
3. Commission of a crime or offense by the employer or his representative against the person of the employee or any of the immediate members of his family; and
4. Other causes analogous to any of the foregoing.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Grounds for Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Grounds for Immediate Resignation Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:22 pm

Anj Banana

Anj Banana
Arresto Menor

Hi. Ty po. 1 question though, is it safe to write a letter saying I am mentally stressed out or should I just write for personal reasons? I dont want this to backfire on me kaya po sana yun pinaka maayos na way na lang ang pag exit ko.

Also... can I send both soft and hard copies of my immediate RL or is it safer to just send a hard copy?

4Grounds for Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Grounds for Immediate Resignation Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:41 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

as long as you have a "received" copy, any would do.

5Grounds for Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Grounds for Immediate Resignation Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:52 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Anj Banana wrote:Hi. Ty po. 1 question though, is it safe to write a letter saying I am mentally stressed out or should I just write for personal reasons? I dont want this to backfire on me kaya po sana yun pinaka maayos na way na lang ang pag exit ko.

Also... can I send both soft and hard copies of my immediate RL or is it safer to just send a hard copy?

You can write whatever you want - it doesn't matter to them as long as your reason is accepted OR it is one of those listed in Art 285.

http://www.councilviews.com

6Grounds for Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Grounds for Immediate Resignation Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:28 am

Anj Banana

Anj Banana
Arresto Menor

Mga sir...

What is involuntary servitude? Is it applicable in my case?

Ty

7Grounds for Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Grounds for Immediate Resignation Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:44 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Anj Banana wrote:Mga sir...

What is involuntary servitude? Is it applicable in my case?

Ty

The concept of 'Involuntary Servitude' states that no one can be forced to work against his/her will. Of course, the same is applicable to your case. No one can force you to work against your will. However, if you signed anything which states that you should render a particular date, you are bound by it.

By all means, you can resign and NOT render but you may be held liable for damages (if there are any).

8Grounds for Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Grounds for Immediate Resignation Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:43 pm

Anj Banana

Anj Banana
Arresto Menor

Ang scary naman... yan kase yung pinapa reason sakin nun isang lawyer na tinanong ko, file immediate resignation due to stress since there is something sa constitution called as that, when I asked if its ok despite the company clause of 45days render time, sabi nia ok lang daw as long as magbigay ako nun and it doesnt matter if di ako makareceive ng acceptance or acknowledgment since meron nga nian sa consti No No No

9Grounds for Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Grounds for Immediate Resignation Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:32 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

hindi ka nila pwede pilitin na mag trabaho but that doesnt mean hindi ka ma charge ng damages

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum