Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land ownership issue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Land ownership issue Empty Land ownership issue Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:50 am

saiheitei gennusoke

Arresto Menor

This ir our 2nd proble with the first i posted earlier.
It goes this way.
My great grandfather and greatgrandmother has given my grandfather a portion of lot as inheritance but still in the former's conjugal ownership. We just found the title yesterday and found out that the area is has been a long time occupied by our friend/neighbor. We did not inform them yet as we wanted to take the right course of legal action to settle the possible dispute. Currently we wanted to know where and how do we stand on this.
Further investigation, found out that our neighbor bought the lot from another person and has since been paying the taxes. But i am hesitant to ask as i don't know how to regarding if they have title on the said lot. The current sketch plan and past sketch plan of our current lot shows that the lot in question is adjacent to ours with the same lot number. We still have the original title without annotation of any deed of sale or alike. The title we are holding is a mother title as it is named after my greatgrandparents. Can we still reclaim it since it has been like 30-50 decades back they are living in the land and probably paying the taxes in it? Hoping for your prompt response. Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum