Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ownership issue

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ownership issue Empty Ownership issue Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:48 pm

jubs01

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I would just like to ask regarding my sister's problem. She is an OFW in Malaysia. She had a lover before that was left here in Manila. They broke up and when return this year she is trying to get all of her things that she left in her lover's custody, her lover doesn't want to return it anymore. She also left a car with her lover and she found out that her lover executed a deed of sale transferring the ownership of the car to his name. The deed of sale was executed and signed at the time that my sister was in Malaysia. Now it is showing in LTO records that the registration of the car has been already transferred to her lovers name. How can we get the properties from him and the car which had been sold to another person already?

Thank you

Jubi

2Ownership issue Empty Re: Ownership issue Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:22 pm

attyLLL

the buyer of the car may be a buyer in good faith so unless you can show the buyer had knowledge of the fake transfer.

go to the LTO, trace where the car was transferred to the guy and get a certified true copy of the deed of sale. you can then proceed to file a case of estafa through falsification against him, or a civil case for damages.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum