Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property of the family

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Property of the family Empty Property of the family Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:12 pm

pigie

Arresto Menor

Im pigie
Ang mga magulang ko ang tumayong caretaker po ng lupa nakatitulo s asawang babae ng kapatid ay ang tatay namin na nakatira na sa amerika
Meron po ako,9 na kapatid at dun na po kami lumaki s lupang na iyon since almost 30 years
Last 2015 po namatay na po ang mga magulang nmin
Dahil ako po ay bunso ako po ang nakatira sa bahay ng magulang ko kasama ng sarili ko pamilya
Ang nagpagawa po kc ng bahay namin ay ung isa ko kapatid garry na binigyan nmn ng parte s harap namin lupa at nag pagawa cia.ng sarili
Wala po ako pinahahawakang kasulatan n patunay na sa akin npo ung bahay tanging verbal command ng magulang nmin na sa akin na itong bahay
Nag hahabol po kc ung panganay na kapatid na alex gusto nya bayadan ko cia sa ginastos nya s bahay pr hindi na daw cia mangugulo
At ung 4 ko na kapatid ay garry po ang nagpagawa ng bahay ang gusto nmn po nya ung bahay s harap n pinatayo nya ay palit kami. Ano po ba ang laban ko s mga kapatid ko.

2 Property of the family Empty Re: Property of the family Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:39 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

My Tagalog is bad, so I'm not sure I understood the situation.

Parents CAN'T decide about inheritance (except 1/4 of the total value, when there is a WILL.)
To transfer a property to ONE of their children, it can be done by SELLING to one child, but then can the other children get their share by the pay from that land.
I don't know if it can be done by GIFT from the parents.

Sibblings can chose to vave their rights. That's rather common, when most sibblings have moved away and it's a small land, or they find it faor because the staying sibbling have taken care of the parents until they died.

But to make things legaly clear, it has to be done corect in wriiing.

I hope that answer what you wondered Smile

3 Property of the family Empty Re: Property of the family Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:27 pm

pigie

Arresto Menor

If the brother garry file a,rights to the house because he give,her mother before allowance to build,the,house since im the younger brother my mother verbal command kuya garry that she gave the house to me.,but when my mother past away
Garry file,here rights
Question if they have chance to fight my rights in the lot of the house because we are all rights since we are the one who,leaves the,house ihave the right to fight my teritory? So i can say to garry he can dimolis the,house but the,right to the,lot is mine,?

4 Property of the family Empty Re: Property of the family Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:54 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Well. It's tricky when deals are only verbaly. That's why deals better be in compleete documents...

As it seem you have BOTH right to the land,

Unclear if the house can be seen as being on LEASED land by the house builder paid the land owner something.

So better you NEGOTIATE a deal. If the land is to small to be splited, then better one buy out the other...

5 Property of the family Empty Re: Property of the family Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:09 pm

pigie

Arresto Menor

So its means po garry maybe will win if he file the rights to the house?
How about me wala po ba ako pweding ipang laban sa kanya.just incase?

6 Property of the family Empty Re: Property of the family Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:25 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

pigie wrote:So its means po garry maybe will win if he file the rights to the house?
How about me wala po ba ako pweding ipang laban sa kanya.just incase?
As far as I understand, the case is unclear. Even if the case would be clear, you can't know what a court would decide Smile
That's why it's better to try to negotiate.
To make ownership clear an "Extrajudical process" needed anyway. That's less than a court case, and not as slow as a court case, but can take rather long time anyway, specialy when it's conplicated and unclear - and uncompleete documents...

I didn't understand some of what you wrote earlier. Wasn't it the brother who paid the house?

7 Property of the family Empty Re: Property of the family Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:24 pm

pigie

Arresto Menor

Hehehe sorry i try to speak in english hehe
My brother garry when he is single my mother recieved allote to him .then my mother build the house

8 Property of the family Empty Re: Property of the family Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:28 pm

pigie

Arresto Menor

Thank u po

9 Property of the family Empty Re: Property of the family Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:10 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

pigie wrote:Hehehe sorry i try to speak in english hehe
My brother garry when he is single my mother recieved allote  to him .then my mother build the house
Your English is sure much better than my Tagalog Smile

How come you don't find it fair he get (some of) the house then? Smile
But you have still right to some of the land anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum