Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Force resign or You will be fire

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Force resign or You will be fire Empty Force resign or You will be fire Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:01 pm

neyko0809

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Ask ko lang. I was asked by my boss to file a resignation or yet I will be fired out.

His Reason:

1) he said manage ko nalang daw yung own business ko. Hindi daw ako makapag focus sa work ko. pero sabi ko natatapos ko naman lahat ng project ko ontime at na mamanage ko time ko.
2) He also said na he will relocate me to another plant which is super layo na sakin. actually nilapat na nya ako sa ibang opisina which is malayo narin from dati.( Marikina based ako talaga for 5 years then nilipat ako Makati and yet if I will not file a resignation lilipat nya ako Batangas).

What will I do? can I file law suit to my current boss? or do I need to discuss this to our HR

Note: he gave me 1 day to decide.

it was me and him (close door meeting)

2Force resign or You will be fire Empty Re: Force resign or You will be fire Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:47 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Ask him to make his decisions official. Put it in writing, lalo na yung pagpapalipat sa iyo sa Batangas.

Then file a complaint sa DOLE for constructive dismissal.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Force resign or You will be fire Empty Re: Force resign or You will be fire Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:26 am

neyko0809

Arresto Menor

council wrote:Ask him to make his decisions official. Put it in writing, lalo na yung pagpapalipat sa iyo sa Batangas.

Then file a complaint sa DOLE for constructive dismissal.

what if hindi nya I document? can I ask our HR or compliance department regarding sa issue?

4Force resign or You will be fire Empty Re: Force resign or You will be fire Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:44 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

if hindi in writing, then continue reporting sa makati office. Yes you can also ask HR re the issue.

5Force resign or You will be fire Empty Re: Force resign or You will be fire Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:28 am

neyko0809

Arresto Menor

lukekyle wrote:if hindi in writing, then continue reporting sa makati office.  Yes you can also ask HR re the issue.

thanks. Pero now tinatanong na nya ako kung ano desisyon ko?what is the best option to say?

6Force resign or You will be fire Empty Re: Force resign or You will be fire Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:31 am

river03

Arresto Mayor

mga sir,

pano pag hindi na pinapasok sa entrance at inis-stop na agad ng company guard? need ko parin po ba mag insist ng document na nasdismiss na ako?

thanks in advance.

7Force resign or You will be fire Empty Re: Force resign or You will be fire Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:02 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

magdala ka ng witness, para may katibayan na ayaw ka papasukin ng guard. Remember yung name ng guard, if kaya better also to get a pic of you and the guard. Para mas matibay yung complaint mo

8Force resign or You will be fire Empty Re: Force resign or You will be fire Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:37 pm

river03

Arresto Mayor

thanks again sir luke.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum