Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Force to Resign

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Force to Resign Empty Force to Resign Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:07 pm

emp431

Arresto Menor

My employer has transferred my employment to its another company after I was promoted. Unfortunately my promotion has no equivalent salary increase. I did not sign any contract pertaininf to my new position. At the time the owner visit our company he has seen issues, but this issues are currently being resolved. He was mad at me and told me he wants me to file a resignation and want it at his desk after 2 days. I was an employee for almost 9 years and has not received any sanctions for any violation or underperformance. 2days ago her executive secretary go to my workstation and asked me to submit my resignation letter without stating any grounds why should I resign. Is this considered constructive dismissal or harassment? i had been sleepless for days becausw of what had happened.

2Force to Resign Empty Re: Force to Resign Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:19 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

don't submit a resignation letter and go to NLRC file case of constructive dismissal.

3Force to Resign Empty Re: Force to Resign Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:56 pm

attyLLL

yes, this is constructive dismissal, but can you prove that he asked you to resign?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Force to Resign Empty Re: Force to Resign Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:48 pm

emp431

Arresto Menor

I have not resigned until today, but my boss talked to me again today informing me that they will be transferring me to a new project and ask me to think if I will accept or not. If I will accept the new project and they will ask me to resign will still be a constructive dismissal?

5Force to Resign Empty Re: Force to Resign Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:49 pm

emp431

Arresto Menor

I mean if I will not accept the project and they will.ask me to resign will this still be a constructive dismissal?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum