Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

JOB ABANDONMENT (Team Leader Negligence)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JOB ABANDONMENT (Team Leader Negligence) Empty JOB ABANDONMENT (Team Leader Negligence) Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:25 am

IphoneUser

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty., nag wo work na po ako ngayon then the company did a BACKGROUND CHECK for all my previous companies na pinagwork an and found out na na tag po ako as JOB ABANDONMENT sa recent work place ko. Now, my current employer is asking me to clear mu status sa previous company.

Little did I know na yung boss ko na nagprocess ng AWOL sa akin is terminated na pala on the same year as sa year na pinag resign an ko. I and my TL before had an agreement na mag lo LOA na lang ako rather than resign para makaabot ako ng 6 months para ma consider na graceful exit ang labas ko sa company. Not knowing na di pala prinocess ng boss ko na resignation ang labas ko after koag LOA instead AWOL. I was able to make clearance with the company and get my backpay before pero walang notice na I was tagged as AWOL. Laking bigla ko na lang na pinaasikaso ngayon ng current company ko ang status ko sa previous company.

What actions could I do para ma clear ang name ko sa HR? Can they waive back my status? Can I write an explanation to the HR since it was my TL's negligence ang nag ca cause sa akin na magka problem?

Thank you for your response.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

You need to call them and ask them. Ang problem with what happened is you consipired to do something to get around the normal procedure. They may or may not look favorably on this.

IphoneUser

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the response. I appreciate it. But do you think my current employer will terminate me if ever Im not cleared with my status on my previous company?

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

very hard to say. They can but whether or not they will depends on how much they like you

IphoneUser

Arresto Menor

I see. Thank you so much. Hopefully, I can fix my name in my previous company.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum