Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

question lang po

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1question lang po  Empty question lang po Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:25 am

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

who has the burden of proof if employee accused employer of non payment of ot/holiday pay/working hours in nlrc?

2question lang po  Empty Re: question lang po Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:08 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Employee.

Employer is innocent unless employee can prove otherwise.

http://www.councilviews.com

3question lang po  Empty Re: question lang po Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:33 am

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

G. R. No. 151849
Well-settled is the rule that in cases of non-payment and underpayment of salaries and wages, the employer has the burden of proof to show that the worker/employee has been paid all his salaries and wages since it has in its possession the proof of payment such as payrolls and/or vouchers (Sambalonay vs. Jose Cuevas, NLRC No. RB IV 186447, February 13, 1980) and in the absence of proof to the contrary, it is deemed that no payment has been made.

4question lang po  Empty Re: question lang po Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:34 am

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

your the admin here right? can you kick me out from this site? coz I was just testing,you are always with the management...

5question lang po  Empty Re: question lang po Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:54 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Thank you for your reference to the jurisprudence.

See, you say you're just testing. So was I.

For someone who asks a lot, you know a lot already with your research.

I don't have to kick you out. If you want to leave and not post anymore, that is all your decision.

And I did not say I am the admin here. You assume too much, and that's what can get you in trouble.

http://www.councilviews.com

6question lang po  Empty Re: question lang po Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:22 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

bestia.nera wrote:your the admin here right? can you kick me out from this site? coz I was just testing,you are always with the management...

What a character. How's your DOLE complaint? How'd it go with your lawyer who gives you answers you only wanna hear? Good Luck

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum