Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fake birth certificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fake birth certificate Empty Fake birth certificate Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:28 pm

eimz

Arresto Menor

I want to ask help about my problem about my daughters birth certificate. I have a 8 years old daughter who is born out of wedlock. She carries her biological fathers surename. We seperated less than a year after gaving birth to my daughter. With no comminication and support whatsoever.Then i met my husband and we wanted to change her surname to his.. so to cut the story short, we pay someone to do the job, only to find out after about 6 years that its fake. Unfortunately, the person who did it already passed. Now all her school records and baptismal are in my husbands surname(fake). She is now in 3rd grade and she doesnt know her biological father. What should i do. Please help.. we want to travel abroad but always hesitant because we cant take her with us. She also doesnt know anything about the situation and i want if possible that she will never find out about this. I dont know what to do now.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum