Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Use of Surname of the Father in with proper annotation in PSA Birth certificates...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shjane_11

Arresto Menor

Good morning,

I am really in need of advice po regarding our common problem with regards to what name should we follow in school records of our students.

If based from her PSA birth certificate, the child is registered using the surname of the mother but it has an annotation stating " ACKNOWLEDGE BY THE FATHER" only, should we already change the name following the surname of the father?

What if the annotation is "LEGITIMATED BY SUBSEQUIENT MARRIAGE OF THE PARENTS" only, should we also already use the surname of the father?

or is it really necessary that the annotation in her PSA Birth certificate is "the child shall be known as ____________" before we can change the name of the child?

Thank you very much po.... Question

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum