Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abusive Words of Threats

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Abusive Words of Threats Empty Abusive Words of Threats Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:07 pm

PhilipCezar

Arresto Menor

Hingi sana ako ng advice kung ano gagawin… I had an affair and we have a child, but prior to that we have had lost the baby sa sinapupunan niya sa pag pagpalaglag, siya po ang nag suggest na ipalaglag ang bata at meron daw siya condition na baka ikakamatay niya sa kanyang panganganak, so pumayag ako at nailaglag nga yung bata… Sa pangalawang beses ay nabuntis siya ulit, lahat ng gastusin ay sinalo ko at hanggang ngayon ay lagi pa rin ako nagbibigay sa lahat ng pangangailangan nila… Ang problema, lagi niya ako pinagbabantaan na sirain ang pamilya ko at may mawawala daw sa pamilya ko… Subrang stress ako lagi sa kanya pero tinitiis ko lang at ni minsan ay hindi po ako nagsalita ng ano mang masama sa kanya at iniintindi ko na lang siya… Nasa cellphone ko po lahat ng message niya ng pagbabanta thru viber…

Thank you in advance.

2Abusive Words of Threats Empty Re: Abusive Words of Threats Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:38 pm

johnlocke1290

Arresto Mayor

I'm assuming you are married.

You can file a case against her for grave threat, and she may inform your family, then your wife may file concubinage against you or violence against women. However, if your wife will forgive you then your wife will not press charges against you.

3Abusive Words of Threats Empty Re: Abusive Words of Threats Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:06 pm

PhilipCezar

Arresto Menor

johnlocke1290 wrote:I'm assuming you are married.

You can file a case against her for grave threat, and she may inform your family, then your wife may file concubinage against you or violence against women. However, if your wife will forgive you then your wife will not press charges against you.

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. Yes, I am married. But what about Permanent Restraining Order, can I apply for the same so she would stop.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum