Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fresh Grad Problem

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fresh Grad Problem  Empty Fresh Grad Problem Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:13 pm

MissJD0907

Arresto Menor

Hi guys sana matulungan nyo ko, kakaapply ko lang this Nov sa isang BPO company (first job ko sana to as fresh grad). Fortunately pumasa ako then tapos na rin sa contract signing last Monday. Sa November 30 pa ung start ng sched ko according sa contract. Nung Tuesday nagtext ung HR na kung pwede raw ba na kinabukasan na ko magstart (Nov.16) so pumayag naman ako, then nagtext ulit na hindi matutuloy kinabukasan ung training. Tapos ngayon naman (Nov.17) nagtext ung HR na hindi na raw matutuloy ung training ko then magbibigay sila ng letter sakin na walang agreement or contract na nangyare.

Pwede ba talaga gawin ng employer yun kahit nagkapirmahan na sa contract? Sobrang nadidisappoint talaga ako eto pa naman ung first company na inapplyan ko, ganito pa nangyare Sad

2Fresh Grad Problem  Empty Re: Fresh Grad Problem Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:03 pm

johnlocke1290

Arresto Mayor

It's hard to prove your case since you don't have a copy of the contract, and it depends on the clause in the contract with regards to separability.

My suggestion for you is just move on. There are a lot of BPO here in the Philippines.

3Fresh Grad Problem  Empty Re: Fresh Grad Problem Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:47 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Do you have a copy of the contract you signed with the employer?

You should try and follow up your current employment status with the HR department. Try to escalate your concerns with the higher-ups in case di nila gawan ng aksyon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum