Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fresh member here.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fresh member here. Empty Fresh member here. Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:14 pm

paoyo

Arresto Menor

I'm Pao a medical courser but did not practice the course. I hope I can use this site for legal advice.
Good evening sa lahat..

2Fresh member here. Empty Re: Fresh member here. Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:17 pm

Sammy02

Arresto Menor

Im Sammy working overseas...i have a marital problem and hopefullu i can get legal advice through this forum.

3Fresh member here. Empty Re: Fresh member here. Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:23 am

Savanah

Arresto Menor

Hi, I'm seeking legal advice Kung saan po ako lulugar. Fast forward, I found out that im pregnant after I ended my relationship to this guy who is married 13 years ago and currently leaving with another girl.I don't want to go after him coz he threatened me that If I inform his parents who's currently living in bulacan about my situation, he and his legal wife will sue me. He told me that his legal wife and his leave in partner are friends and its okay for his wife to continue his relationship with the girl. Pwede po ba talaga yun? May isang anak ung Lalaki sa legal wife nya tapos May anak cya sa Ibang babaye 3 years ago bfore cya nki pag leave in. Both of this child wala sa kanya ung isa nasa legal wife nya at ung isa nasa parents nya sa Bulacan. Now that he found out that I'm pregnant he wants me to shut my mouth. He declared that he will not acknowledged the child and he will not provide financial support. He even asked for a DNA test and I'm willing to undergo such thing at his own expense. This guy has a stable job and he's capable of providing financial support. Saan po ako lulugar?

4Fresh member here. Empty new member Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:45 pm

heyjay1981

Arresto Menor

Hi Emman Here HRM student looking for legal advise for my mom

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum