Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEW MEMBER Empty NEW MEMBER Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:16 am

kareengrace.lacorte

Arresto Menor

Hello everyone, i am so glad to have found this site. I am a law student in General Santos City. This forum can really help me especially that my brother is facing a criminal case now, i need to have a wide access to information to help him..

http://seethingsthewayido.blogspot.com

2NEW MEMBER Empty Re: NEW MEMBER Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:21 am

rchrd

rchrd

Welcome Kareen. It is good to take up law coupled with good intentions. Make it a habit to attend the hearings of your brother then quietly assess the situation and relate them with your lessons whenever possible. You do not easily forget lessons that you associate with actual experiences.

Welcome to the crazy world of law student life where lucid interval is a bliss! God bless.

Last edited by rchrd on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : vagueness clarified)

3NEW MEMBER Empty NEW MEMBER Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:03 pm

red_violet

Arresto Menor

Good morning, new member here! I just want to ask if anyone can give me a sample letter of motion to revive a case?

Thank you so much po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum