Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

new member here

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1new member here Empty new member here Mon May 24, 2010 3:50 pm

ebarlee

ebarlee
Arresto Menor

hi everyone, my prayer before the results came out was for the Lord to make me pass the bar exams, and now that im already a lawyer, my prayer is for the Lord to make me an instrument of peace and justice, i hope He will also grant that prayer. have a nice day everybody! Very Happy

2new member here Empty Re: new member here Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:33 pm

dragline

dragline
uploader / future lawyer

Congratulations,ebarlee! Good for you. I did not make it last 2009. I'll try again this year. Shocked

Welcome to the forum! cheers

3new member here Empty Re: new member here Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:48 pm

ebarlee

ebarlee
Arresto Menor

hello dragline! you will make it this year, its just a matter of time.. Just continue praying and don't overdo your studying.. find time to relax.. and take care of your health, my grades in the fourth sunday are quiet dissapointing because i got fever while taking those exams. I only got 65 in ethics, my lowest.. Sad

remember, good health is as important as your knowledge of the law during the bar exams.

Good luck and God bless.

4new member here Empty Re: new member here Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:56 pm

dragline

dragline
uploader / future lawyer

Thank you so much, Atty. ebarlee. I will follow your advice.

5new member here Empty Re: new member here Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:38 am

jonel lenoj

Arresto Menor

hello po sa lahat!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum