Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My father left us

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My father left us Empty My father left us Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:14 am

Lawyersareawesome

Arresto Menor

My father left us when I was about 12 years old (2009). At first, he lied about working abroad and sending his "pasalubongs" through my ninang, which also lied to us. I also have a brother that is younger than me. He and my mother, however, are not married and now we are suffering financial problems. What should I do? Does the law bind my father to still help us financially and potentially pay for the damages? Can the law help us track my hiding father? Thank you.

2My father left us Empty Re: My father left us Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:37 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

since you are already 19, wala na. The brother if under 18 you can petition the courts for child support. technically the govt is supposed to find your father but in practice they will just say thAT HE cannot be located. You have to try to find him yourself

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum